Saturday, April 25, 2015

A Little Background

I have never thought that I would be one with a blog. Not that I ever felt I didn't want to fall into the category of a "blogger" but I never felt like I had enough things to say that would be worth someones time to read on a regular basis. Then I enrolled in a class titled Family Relations and one requirement is to blog weekly. Now I feel that this is exactly the motivation I needed to get started. So as an over all theme for this blog, I am going to try to stick to the importance of families. Not only because that's what my class is on, but also because family is such an important part of society and a huge part of my life. Family is the one part of my life that I can rely on in any situation and can count on to make bad days good and good days better. So going forward, if you keep reading, you'll see some personal experience about my family and observations.  You'll also read some important principles and lessons that I am learning in my class that week. And hopefully when my class ends in July we can all keep talking about how great our families are and ways we are learning that have improved our relationships with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment